Thread: prw and prh extensions

Default prw and prh extensions

Hi People,

I am new to the forum and firstly, a HI to everyone here.

I have a Procyon AVS and have been playing about with uploading sessions. After failing miserably, I managed after 2 or 3 hours to restore the factory settings - (for some reason, I think the logic of the dialogue box about continuing with/without saving is reversed!).

My question is - why do the factory settings files have filenames that have a prw and prh extension? Some of the user files I?ve been trying to download only have a prw extension. For example - the sleep replace sessions from URL http://www.mindmodulations.com/resources.html#procyon customer collection.

Can I delete all prh files safely as I think it?s the prw files that I need?

How many Mb is the memory size as well please? Again, the reason why I ask is that in the manual it says there is 30K+ of flash memory to store user sessions. The files that I think I've uploaded are in excess of 100K. So would I be right in saying that there are 2 chunks of memory in the unit?

Thank you in advance,

Maz

Blog Entries

Default Re: prw and prh extensions

Hi Maz and welcome!

I was looking through the forum today, and I guess your message must have slipped through the cracks. Sorry about that!

I'll try and answer your questions even though you may have already discovered the answers. Might help others with similar questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Maz View Post
    My question is - why do the factory settings files have filenames that have a prw and prh extension? Some of the user files I?ve been trying to download only have a prw extension. For example - the sleep replace sessions from URL http://www.mindmodulations.com/resources.html#procyon customer collection.

Can I delete all prh files safely as I think it?s the prw files that I need?
    The .prH files are headers. They will be created by the editor if needed.

How many Mb is the memory size as well please? Again, the reason why I ask is that in the manual it says there is 30K+ of flash memory to store user sessions. The files that I think I've uploaded are in excess of 100K. So would I be right in saying that there are 2 chunks of memory in the unit?
    I believe there is 32kb of memory in the Procyon. Most sessions are less than 1kb, but some are larger. It's interesting that adding up the size of all the factory sessions produces a number over 100kb, and yet they fit inside the machine. Maybe there's a Tardis inside??
    Seriously, though, I'll try to find out a definite answer to this.

Again sorry for the lateness in replying.

-Andy.

Thread Information