Thread: Bigger Breasts (and other things) with Hypnosis!?

1. Default Bigger Breasts (and other things) with Hypnosis!?

Dear All,

I have come across a staggering range of scripts and MP3s for all sorts of health problems, personal development, etc. Many scam-like sites that are easy to avoid, but many professional sites too that warrant more attention.

And come across 'professional' looking 'cures' for hair loss, bigger breasts, and bigger penis' (uhh.. naturally). Are there any references that actually verify these more extreme claims?

I have the 'Handbook of Hypnotic Suggestions and Metaphors' (Hammond), and anything in there I guess I can take as gospel. The handbook has a note on breast growth saying '...there are several well-done investigative reports [refs] documenting that hypnosis may be used to induce breast growth. We do not know whether this phenomena is mediated through vascular flow changes, endocrine effects, or a combination of the two, but it illustrates the power of mind-body interaction'. No suggestion script, but I have bought a breast enlargement MP3 to analyse what the hypnogeek is saying/doing. All in the course of research! VERY BIG business out there if it does work.

No comments (or suggestions) on hair or penis growth in the Hammond bible, although would only need the former if available.

So many other health fixes to research, talk about, and try(?).

Any comments? Anyone out there grown anything (H,B,P) for real with hypnosis?
    Richard, Hong Kong
    richardhk dot com
    ------------------------

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bigger Breasts (and other things) with Hypnosis!?

Hi Richard and all,

Quote Originally Posted by RichardHK View Post
    Dear All,

I have come across a staggering range of scripts and MP3s for all sorts of health problems, personal development, etc. Many scam-like sites that are easy to avoid, but many professional sites too that warrant more attention.

And come across 'professional' looking 'cures' for hair loss, bigger breasts, and bigger penis' (uhh.. naturally). Are there any references that actually verify these more extreme claims?
    I haven't come across any reputable studies that scientifically prove that hypnosis can cause body parts such as breasts and penis' to grow.

However, breasts are capable of getting bigger if a person gains weight or gets pregnant. I can imagine a hypnotist giving the suggestion that one's breasts grow and the u/c decides that the easiest way to do this is for the person to gain weight. After all, breasts consist mostly of fat.

The penis, I don't believe anything can make it grow (other than temporarily) . Pumps, creams and hypnosis simply won't work.

The mind is pretty incredible and can cause many physiological changes in the body .. exactly how far that can go is the question!

I have the 'Handbook of Hypnotic Suggestions and Metaphors' (Hammond), and anything in there I guess I can take as gospel. The handbook has a note on breast growth saying '...there are several well-done investigative reports [refs] documenting that hypnosis may be used to induce breast growth. We do not know whether this phenomena is mediated through vascular flow changes, endocrine effects, or a combination of the two, but it illustrates the power of mind-body interaction'.
    I also have the book and it's a pretty good book IMHO. Oddly enough, when I was practicing hypnosis, I didn't find any of the suggestions in the book to be anything I could work with. But that was just my experience and by no means indicates a problem with the book ... only not a good match with my style.

No suggestion script, but I have bought a breast enlargement MP3 to analyse what the hypnogeek is saying/doing. All in the course of research! VERY BIG business out there if it does work.
    Penn and Teller did a episode on their show "Bullshit" on hypnosis. It was pretty good and definitely worth the download. They figured, at the end of the episode, that breast and penis enlargement suggestions were bullshit. That, however, is not a scientific validation or invalidation.

I'd like to see something from an actual Medical Journal that reports hypnosis working on breast and penis enlargement. Hospitals do use hypnosis (guided meditation) to help patents heal faster. Cancer treatment facilities also use "hypnosis" (in the form of visualization, relaxation etc.) to help patents shrink tumors, heal from chemo etc.

No comments (or suggestions) on hair or penis growth in the Hammond bible, although would only need the former if available.
    Maybe that can be the measurement of how reputable the source is? If they claim that you can regrow your hair, change eye color (yes I've seen that claim) or make body parts grow (or grow back) they are likely of the scam variety.

So many other health fixes to research, talk about, and try(?).
    You can cure allergies with hypnosis since allergies are essentially a mistake made by the immune system that a certain substance is harmful when it isn't. It stands to reason that given this, diseases where the immune system turns on itself could possible be also cured by hypnosis. Just a theory.

Any comments? Anyone out there grown anything (H,B,P) for real with hypnosis?
    Hypnosis can make you believe that some things have grown.

M.

Thread Information