Thread: Only frequency, nothing else

1. Default Only frequency, nothing else

Hi,

I found using the Kasina brings my brain straight forward to the frequency from the track i chose, which is great.
    But i dont need all the music behind it, its rather distracting from my own inner processes.

Id also prefer chosing the frequency myself. Nearly all available sessions vary in their frequency.
    Are there sessions available somewhere with just the frequency from 1-10hz or do i need to learn to create my own?

Thanks!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Only frequency, nothing else

Hi Phil;

You can use the manual mode on the Kasina:

​1. On the Kasina menu, please select Sessions and hold the middle button for a second or two.

2 The top item that appears, called Beats is the light/sound pulse rate. Tap the right side of the control wheel to increase the number or the left side to lower the number. For example, if you wish to create a Gamma frequency, set the Beats value to 40.

3. If you wish to have your lights set to white only, use the bottom of the wheel to choose ColorSet. Tap the right side of the wheel until the display reads 1:RGB-L/R

What the other settings mean:
    Pitch refers to the frequency (how high or low the note is) of the audio tone that is modulated by the beat frequency.
    Phase determines whether both eyes flash in unison (0%, default) or left/right alternating.
    ColorSet determines the color of the light (see chart inside back of the guide).

As well, you could also use the Kasina Basic Editor to create your own sessions.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Only frequency, nothing else

Oh well, thats about perfect - this way i can even gradually get myself out of deeper frequencys without looking at the Kasina and in my own tempo.

Happy, thanks a ton!! (:

Thread Information