Thread: Questions about operation of my existing library

1. Default Questions about operation of my existing library

Hey all! Love the machine but one question - I have a large library of binaural type audio, everything from Holosync, Hemisync, Brainwave Mind Voyages, etc... I was told I could sync the procyon up with my existing library, but cannot figure it out. I can run the input mode where I can run a session plus play through my ipod or CD, but seeing as the audio i already have has binaural frequencies, it doesnt sync up properly and gets weird...

any ideas or is it a no go?

thanks a million!
    Rob

Blog Entries

Default Re: Questions about operation of my existing library

Hi Rob;

Is the music that you have encoded with audiostrobe? If so, then it should work fine. Check the manual on how to use the audiostrobe mode.

If it is not, then unless you wish to re-encode them with audiostrobe or synchro-muse you will not be able to get the lights to flash in time with the beats.

-Andy.

Hello Andy!

I have a question for you regarding Synchro-muse!
    I just got my procyon yesterday and was wondering about this feature. What is it? How do you use it?

Thanks

Claude
    PS: BTW, I`m totally in love with that machine! WOW ! Absolutely amazing

Blog Entries

Hi Claude!

Check out the tutorial on syncromuse here: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/Procyon.htm

It's another encoding system that works with the Procyon, allowing utilization of all the colours as opposed to audiostrobe which does not use all the colour possibilites of the Procyon.

-Andy.

5. Default Re: Questions about operation of my existing library

Thanks guys! Well, no my library has no form of audiostrobe or such technologies, just a lot of binaural entrainment audio which, was cool, but now that I have a Procyon I see it as totally inferior (I did find this great tool for creating some wild binaural beats and such on the mac though)

Soooo, I guess since I have leopard I am going to have to either find someone that has windows XP or Vista and try to partition my drive and install it to really maximize the machine... With the new macs it is not a big deal, because Boot Camp comes standard, it's getting my hands on a copy of windows, or buying one, that's the issue... Seeing as there is so much software for a PC regarding entrainment technologies and virtually none on a MAC, I guess I know the answer =)

Since I am a multimedia guy, audio engineer, composer, and webdesigner by trade I might try to make my own commercial CDs for entrainment which will support the procyon... Gotta get motivated though =)

Gotta register my machine too...

Hey one question, it makes me fall asleep usually is this normal? I got used to binaural beats and such but WOW this thing is killer, think I have been sleeping better too maybe...

Blog Entries

Hey one question, it makes me fall asleep usually is this normal? I got used to binaural beats and such but WOW this thing is killer, think I have been sleeping better too maybe...
    I can answer this one. Yes, it is normal that you are falling asleep or going into a deep trance. Yes, you probably are sleeping better as well because you are more relaxed.

M.

7. Default Re: Questions about operation of my existing library

yup... this thing rocks.

Thread Information