Thread: New user - Kasina Basic Editor questions

Default New user - Kasina Basic Editor questions

Hi, I'm a new Kasina owner using the Basic Session Editor 1.5 on Windows 10. I'm having issues understanding how to transfer sessions (with mp3 audio) to the Kasina device after generating a session from the Wizard selecting mp3 audio, etc.

Are there some simple instructions available or a user guide for the Basic Session Editor?

Also, what is the difference between the file types .kwz, .kbs, and .mws? What files go on the device and which are editable by the software?

Thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: New user - Kasina Basic Editor questions

Hello and welcome!

Have you watched the tutorial videos on using the Browser? There's 10 of them.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

I have watched several of them. Which one focuses on transferring Wizard generated sessions including mp3s? Thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wmayhem View Post
    I have watched several of them. Which one focuses on transferring Wizard generated sessions including mp3s? Thanks
    The 2nd "Browser" video specifically shows how to transfer a file from your computer to the Kasina SD card.
    The SD card also shows up as an external drive when it's either in the Kasina and the Kasina is connected to your computer with the USB cable, or the micro-SD card is removed from the Kasina and (using the included micro-SD to SD adapter) plugged into an SD card reader on your computer. In that way, you can just drag/drop files to the micro-SD card directly if you find using the Editor too cumbersome.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information