Thread: Just got my Kasina! Now what?

1. Default Just got my Kasina! Now what?

Hi All,

I just got my Kasina in the mail today and am anxious to play with it. I've never used a mind machine before, so I wanted to see if I can get some advice. I'm hoping that the machine can help me with several different things, which are as follows...

Depression and grief
    Lucid Dreaming
    Astral Projection
    Psychic Development

I know some of these things are a bit out there and not everybody believes in this type of thing, but for those of you who do, I would love to hear about your experiences and get some input on how best to use the machine with the above goals in mind. I'm also curious to know if the machine can help with mental illness?

Also, I know you are supposed to use the machine consistently for awhile for it to work - I'm wondering (1) roughly how long that takes and (2) does that mean using (only) the same program during that period of time or can there be some variety?

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Stacey

Blog Entries

Default Re: Just got my Kasina! Now what?

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on joining the AVS community! I'm sure you'll find plenty to read and learn about AVS and your Kasina here on the MindPlace forums.

I would highly recommend that you start with a little browse around as many of the questions you are asking are commonly asked by new enthusiasts and people have given great help to others here with similar questions. Reading what they have to say about the specific things you're asking and joining those conversations is a great way to learn and engage.
    Use the search function with the keywords that you are looking to learn more about. Read, experiment, discuss, enjoy!

Here's some search results to help you get started:
    Depression
    Lucid Dreaming
    Astral Projection
    Psychic Development
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: Just got my Kasina! Now what?

Use the techniques from "the secrets of instant healing" by frank kinslow with your kasina for depression and grief, it is great for letting go of emotional pain, as for the rest then I will have to get back to you on that.

Thread Information