Thread: copying Procyon programs to kasina

Default copying Procyon programs to kasina

Can anyone tell me if its possible to copy programs from the Procyon model onto the Kasina model ?

Many thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: copying Procyon programs to kasina

Not directly. Scott (neuroasis) had manually converted the Sirius sessions to KBS sessions and they are included with the Kasina.
    I think converting the Procyon sessions, which would need to be done manually, would be very time consuming.

If you're up for the challenge, though, I'm sure Scott and others could help you with suggestions on how to go about it. I think the procedure would be to look at the numbers for each segment of a session in the Procyon Editor and copy those numbers to the KBS editor, with the proper conversions. Keep in mind that a KBS session (currently) does not have control over each color independently like the Procyon does.

The other way to do it would be to record the sound coming from the Procyon to an audio file, then, using MWS, add the light information to the audio file, creating a spectrastrobe file. Again, very time consuming.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information