Thread: Test session available?

Default Test session available?

Hi all,

my Kasina has finally arrived at home (but I haven't, as I am on a business trip). I thought that the first thing I would actually like to do after I have charged it, is test if all the LEDs on the Ganzframes are working properly, because since I am a beginner if something is broken I probably won't even notice with my eyes closed. I will also hook up a second pair of Ganzframes being shipped from the USA and enduring a looong journey so I wanted to make sure nothing is broken.

Is there a test programm that lights the individual LEDs up one after another, so as to check them with the eyes open? Eg my amplifier will send a 3 seconds test sound to every speaker.

Thanks!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Test session available?

-Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Wow, you guys have really thought of everything, haven't you?

Blog Entries

Hi Raziela,
    I also want to mention that a good way to test the lights on your Kasina is to play a KBS session (there is a folder labelled that onboard) and push the down direction on the Control Pad to cycle through all of the ColorPresets. This will turn on the lights in all the combinations including a few random settings that produce different colors at intervals. There is a description of what the ColorSet abbreviations mean in the manual.

The only thing that you won't be able to test on demand with this technique is splitting the lights between the left and right eyes. KBS sessions can do this but they must be set to do so. Some are in sections.

Hope this helps and also hope you'll enjoy your Kasina.

Best,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thread Information