Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PreSage

Default Re: PreSage

Hi Marisa,

well, there is currently a trend towards "heart rate variability" feedback in the Biofeedback scene. I guess this is why Robbo has been suggesting this idea.
    As you might know, the Wild Divine Project uses both GSR and Heart Rate within the Journey to Wild Divine as well as in Healing Rhythms - and the trend towards HRV-feedback is also strongly supported by the emWave devices from the HeartMath institute. Therefore it might make sense for Mindplace to also jump onto this train and just do the same.

... but if you ask me, I would rather prefer the combination of Temperature and GSR, as there currently are already devices enough on the market, which support HRV feedback - but only very few, which support temperature.

Best thing of course would be to support all three parameters: GSR, HRV and Temp ;-)

Regards

Dreamflow

Blog Entries

Hi Maximus and Dreamflow,

Thank you for your suggestions and information.

I'll contact Robert and ask about the heart rate monitor aspect. As I mentioned earlier, this may not be possible at this late of stage in the design - however, it's worth asking.

I'll let you know when I hear from him regarding this matter.

M.

Blog Entries

Hello All,

It was as I suspected. The PreSage is in the final stages of development and to include a heart rate monitor, it would require the unit to be redesigned. So it will not happen for this model. It may be something that we could put into an upgraded model in a few years - if the demand for such a thing increases.

M.

Hi Marisa,

I already assumed so - but as already mentioned, I personally prefer the Temperature monitor anyway rather than a Heart Rate monitor. So that?s ok. ;-)

Regards

Dreamflow

Thread Information