Thread: Sirius Sessions on Kasina

Default Sirius Sessions on Kasina

I tried a few Sirius session on my Kasina today and was a little disappointed because they were not exact duplicates of the actual Sirius sessions (as played on my Sirius). Main difference is that the sessions on the Kasina do not contain any Expand mode output (left/right alternating light/sound) that are contained within most Sirius sessions. The Kasina translation only has the Focus mode for everything (left/right sound/light are sync'd). Too bad since this makes the Sirius sessions on the Kasina a bit one-dimensional and kinda boring. Maybe this feature was a bit too hard to port over?

I also noticed a few sound drop-outs during one session (#6) plus most sessions are inaudible at the start until the volume slowly ramps up to speed.

Just another reason not to fully retire my good old Sirius machine, lol!

Cheers,
    TomC

Default Re: Sirius Sessions on Kasina

Hate to drag up a 1 year old post but I wonder if the actual Sirius sessions for the Kasina have been updated to properly reflect the originals? Thanks.

Found some info on that subject here: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...S-Session-List

It mentions that the sessions were in fact converted to a different format for the Kasina.

It also mentioned that you could go into the Kasina editor and change things around.

I don't own a Sirius so I'm unfamiliar. I thought this might help though. Good luck.

Thanks Steve. Yes it looks like you can edit these to add the original Expand mode segments by changing the phase. Would be a bit of work to match this all up. Probably much easier to just grab my sirius to play these sessions. Maybe if my sirius dies in the future it might be worth the effort to properly convert their sessions.

Blog Entries

We have made various tweaks to the Sirius sessions over Kasina production runs. For those who purchased their Kasina prior to June 2015, you can find updated Sirius sessions here: http://mindplacesupport.com/content/kasina-content/
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thanks Scott. I'll give these a go. Looks like the sessions are way better organised. Many thanks mate.

Cheers,
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    We have made various tweaks to the Sirius sessions over Kasina production runs. For those who purchased their Kasina prior to June 2015, you can find updated Sirius sessions here: http://mindplacesupport.com/content/kasina-content/
    Oh yeah ! I remember updating a few weeks ago.

Thread Information