Thread: Using NP3 with MindPlace Products

Post Using NP3 with MindPlace Products

What is the benefit of Neuroprogrammer 3, if we have Procyon or Kasina already? In what way, it can add more to Procyon or Kasina. Please share your experiences with Neuroprogrammer3.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Using NP3 with MindPlace Products

NP3 is a nice and simple (yet pretty powerful) programming environment for creating sessions for MindPlace machines. For the Proteus and Procyon, it can create AudioStrobe. For the Kasina it can create AudioStrobe and SpectraStrobe. Also, it has a lot of excellent templates based on research that can be used as is or customized to your liking.

Bottom line, if you want to make your own sessions in an affordable and well designed piece of software with excellent support, and you would like a less steep learning curve and smaller cost than Mind Workstation, then Neuroprogrammer is the way to go. Everyone interested in brainwave entrainment should have it.

Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Default Re: Using NP3 with MindPlace Products

+1 to what Scott says. I've used NP3 (and originally NP2) for a few years now and it works very well for me. Let's you expand the limits of built-in procyon/proteus sessions (which are all pretty good as well) and is a lot easier to use than either of these editors.

Works best with the new Kasina because you can just download NP3 sessions you make in NP3 (needs to be the NP3 ultimate version, ~$80) directly into the Kasina. Otherwise you need to run a separate audio player (eg mp3 player) through the procyon/proteus aux port.

Overall, NP3 is a very nice bit of gear to have in your AVS toolbox imho.

Cheers,
    TomC

Thread Information