Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Procyon does not automatically switch off.........

Blog Entries

Default Re: Procyon does not automatically switch off.........

Definitely get in touch with me and we'll get this sorted out. Sorry for the trouble!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

2. Default Re: Procyon does not automatically switch off.........

Thanks very much Craig.
    Much appreciated.

3. Default Re: Procyon does not automatically switch off.........

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Definitely get in touch with me and we'll get this sorted out. Sorry for the trouble!
    Hi Andy, Not at all. I appreciate all your help.

Yes I'm about to contact via Amazon (Mindplace) as it does seem that my machine IS faulty. Just this morning 'off' was blinking during 35 minutes of me playing a Audiostrobe cd.

Change of direction: think I'll stick with here first and contact the MindPlace technical dept ment first.

Kind Regards
    Last edited by BunnyhahaCheeks; 03-13-2014 at 07:40 AM.

Hi, BunnyhahaCheeks-- The reason that reducing the volume level also reduces the light brightness is that the AudioStrobe signals are part of the audio recording--so its 'volume' drops when you lower the volume. Have you tried less sensitive headphones, like larger, studio-style phones? That might help. Also, thanks for contacting us here on the Forums--all Amazon can do is accept a return and give you a refund, while we can actually help debug any issues as Andy and Neuroasis have been doing.

Your Procyon should not be showing intermittent 'off' messages during AS playback so we may need to swap out your console, but one last question... does it do this with a fresh set of alkaline batteries?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyhahaCheeks View Post
    Hi Andy, Not at all. I appreciate all your help.

Yes I'm about to contact via Amazon (Mindplace) as it does seem that my machine IS faulty. Just this morning 'off' was blinking during 35 minutes of me playing a Audiostrobe cd.

Change of direction: think I'll stick with here first and contact the MindPlace technical dept ment first.

Kind Regards
    Sounds good. Got your e-mail and replied with some questions. We'll get it sorted out for you.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information