Thread: The new Kasina machine's frames

Default The new Kasina machine's frames

Hello ! Me again... I see there's a new machine on the market. Do the improved frames work with other machines? I still have and use regularly my Procyon and proteus. I'd love to add a different set of ganzeframes to my collection...

Blog Entries

Default Re: The new Kasina machine's frames

The Kasina Ganzframes will not work with other machines, the wiring is different to allow separate control of left and right.
    There are new Ganzframes planned to be made available for the Procyon, however, that will have the same number of LEDs (12) that the Kasina has. 3 Blue, 2 Green, 1 Red per eye.
    Keep an eye on the forum for announcements.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

I'm going to play 'hype man' here for a minute... but the new LED configuration and glasses coming for the Procyon make a BIG difference for the color balance and mixing. It is a big step up!
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    I'm going to play 'hype man' here for a minute... but the new LED configuration and glasses coming for the Procyon make a BIG difference for the color balance and mixing. It is a big step up!
    I look forward to owning some of those! I will keep an eye out but give me a shout if you can anyway. Has there been much in the way of new programs shared for the procyon recently? I'd love to try some new stuff out. I mainly need something that can hypnotise me into sleep. I'm on a scary amount of morphine these days but the procyon comes out all the time. I love it. I'd probably make an interesting test subject for anyone interested in the relevant sciences... I'm being knocked out twice a day now with loads of morphine. It sounds awful but the knocking out bit has been a huge help. I don't know if it's because that means I am relaxed properly or what but it helps.....
    Last edited by Andy; 12-17-2013 at 04:54 AM. Reason: closed quote

Blog Entries

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing such physical trauma, but it is nice to hear that you are finding relief as well. We cannot really recommend sessions or usage guidelines when a user is under such strong medication. It would be best to stick with the guidance of your doctor.

You have a great deal of experience with the Procyon and it would be interesting to hear how you use it and how it works for you.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thread Information