Thread: Happy Holidays!

1. Default Happy Holidays!

The staff at Transparent Corp would like to extend our best wishes to the MindPlace staff and community by offering some free innovative sessions that can be used with MindPlace hardware. The sessions can be found here http://www.transparentcorp.com/commu...showtopic=6478
    and if you don't have Transparent's software, you can download a free trial here http://www.transparentcorp.com/dl/

We wish you all happiness and wellbeing in the coming New Year!

The Transparent Team

Blog Entries

Default Re: Happy Holidays!

Thank you so much for that post and the gifts!! Very thoughtful and generous.

Happy Holiday to you and the Transparent Team as well. Best wishes for a prosperous 2012.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

Thank you and best wishes from Ayrmetes (The Canadian corner of MP).
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

Happy Holidays Transparent Team.. you guys rock! Thanks for releasing sessions for our users...

To return the favor I am releasing 2 MindWorkstation protocols that utilize the ThoughtStream USB (or can be easily converted to TS Serial and more). They require the Professional or Enterprise versions as they use the Formula and Graphing engines.

Here are the descriptions of the protocols.

Thoughtstream Controlled Binaural Beats

This session uses the GSR output of the Mindplace Thoughtstream to control the frequency of an offset tone set against a 440Hz base tone.

The range of 0-100 on the Thoughtstream is mapped by a formula to a full semitone offset at GSR 100 (466 Hz) to a unison at GSR 0 (440Hz) Each step in the range covers approximately 1 cent as defined in a Western musical scale. Being that there are 100 cents per semitone this maps nicely.

The GSR controlled track is mapped to the Left Side of the stereo image. The binaural beat frequencies cover the full range of perceptible beats as determined by research. That is the maximum frequency difference before two distinct tones are heard. This range is from 26Hz (bps) to 0Hz.

This session should reinforce relaxation states. The more you relax, the lower the entrainment frequencies. The goal is to be able to cover the full range and reach 0. After practice, one may acquire the skill of controlling the frequency of desired entrainment simply by relaxation or stimulation.

It is currently set up for the Thoughtstream USB but can be easily adapted the Thoughtstream Serial (old version).

Thoughtstream Controlled Monaural Beats

This session uses the GSR output of the Mindplace Thoughtstream to control the frequency of an offset tone set against a 440Hz base tone.

The range of 0-100 on the Thoughtstream is mapped by a formula to a full semitone offset at GSR 100 (466 Hz) to a unison at GSR 0 (440Hz) Each step in the range covers approximately 1 cent as defined in a Western musical scale. Being that there are 100 cents per semitone this maps nicely.

The monaural beat frequencies cover the full range of perceptible beats as determined by research. That is the maximum frequency difference before two distinct tones are heard. This range is from 26Hz (bps) to 0Hz.

This session should reinforce relaxation states. The more you relax, the lower the entrainment frequencies. The goal is to be able to cover the full range and reach 0. After practice, one may acquire the skill of controlling the frequency of desired entrainment simply by relaxation or stimulation.

It is currently set up for the Thoughtstream USB but can be easily adapted the Thoughtstream Serial (old version).

Please feel free to share them with your users. Once again thanks for your partnership and contributions and we look forward to great things in 2012!

Scott
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by neuroasis; 12-24-2011 at 10:27 AM.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Blog Entries

Great idea Scott, you rock. You are a fantastic asset to the community and we appreciate everything you are doing. I've had to take a step back from involvement due to health issues but am hoping to be able to contribute more next year. You are an inspiration. Thank you!

M.
    93 93/93
    Last edited by Marisa; 12-24-2011 at 09:57 AM. Reason: forgot to spell check -eep
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

Thank you very much Marisa and Happy Holidays to you and all MindPlace staff and customers! 2012 is going to be a big year! Here's praying that your health will improve.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thanks for releasing these to the Transparent and Mindplace communities, Scott--and I know what a deep stack of additional ideas you are working on. Can't tell you how much I appreciate your contributions. Marisa and Andy have been wonderful resources for many years now, and ditto that to you. 2012 will be an interesting year, I am sure! :-)

Thread Information