Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Visual Segment Designer v2.00 - "See" your settings before you upload

Default Re: Visual Segment Designer v2.00 - "See" your settings before you upload

Hi,

Open Office Macros are not Excel compatible... https://forum.openoffice.org/en/foru...p?f=20&t=62997

Lots of conversion tips - google "openoffice excel macros"/

Cheers,
    Craig

Default Re: Visual Segment Designer v2.00 - "See" your settings before you upload

Thanks for replying guys. As mentioned, Open Office is somewhat compatible with MS Office, but not fully. Without exploring specifically each error being thrown, I would simply say that the classes, code or API's of Open Office's implementation of BASIC is not fully VBA compatible.
    Mark D. Turney
    Developer of Visual Segment Designer
    Ocala, FL, USA
    www.LycanBeast.com

Hello All,

I've had a lot going on, so I haven't been able to dedicate much time to the VSD. But, that will change soon . My next goal is to work on getting Duty Cycle to work with the Sine and Triangle waveforms. And I have some other cool stuff brewing in my mind that I hope will please everyone .

Talk soon!
    Mark D. Turney
    Ocala, FL, USA
    www.LycanBeast.com

Sounds great, Mark! Thanks for delving back into this fascinating project. I have my own frustrations with Open Office, which I use on my home Mac, but frankly all my serious spreadsheet work is done on Windows, with Excel. The essence of what you have created is more important than compatibility with other formats (and I would feel the same way about other contributions to our ecosystems...). Looking forward to what you come up with, next!

-Robert

Just a quick update. I haven't forgotten about my MindPlace friends ;-). Started a new healthcare IT consulting gig a month ago, and have spent most of my time coming up to speed in my "day job". Will get back to this ASAP.

Cheers everyone!
    Mark D. Turney
    Ocala, FL, USA
    www.LycanBeast.com

Blog Entries

It's all good Mark. Congratulations on your new job and thanks for your efforts.

Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Going to start working on this again. Thanks everyone for your patience. My new Healthcare IT job took some settling into....
    Mark D. Turney
    Ocala, FL, USA
    www.LycanBeast.com

Blog Entries

What are your further plans with the VSD MarkT?
    Last edited by neuroasis; 08-07-2014 at 06:27 PM.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Default Re: Visual Segment Designer v2.01 - "See" your settings before you upload

Latest version without password protection on the VBA attached here.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mark D. Turney
    Ocala, FL, USA
    www.LycanBeast.com

Thanks for posting this, Mark! :-)

Thread Information