Thread: doesnt seem to do anything

1. Default doesnt seem to do anything

hi, got a procyon the other day done session 24,nothing at all.next morning gave 29 a crack and it made me feel like i only had 2 hrs sleep for the rest of the day, today tried session 2, and again nothing. is this thing meant to work straight away? are some people more succeptable than others?

Blog Entries

Default Re: doesnt seem to do anything

Quote Originally Posted by jav man 3000 View Post
    hi, got a procyon the other day done session 24,nothing at all.next morning gave 29 a crack and it made me feel like i only had 2 hrs sleep for the rest of the day, today tried session 2, and again nothing. is this thing meant to work straight away? are some people more succeptable than others?
    Hi Jav man,

So for the Night Voyage program, you used it in efforts to get to sleep? If so, that is a 25 minute program and maybe 25 minutes was not enough. I would recommend trying P 27, it's a 60 minute program. If you are still wide awake (at nighttime) after doing program 27 then I'd be surprised, however, sometimes the brain is pretty wound up from something else and you need a few additional tools (at least for a while until your brain is use to the routine of going to sleep at night). You may want to try taking some melatonin in the evening and avoiding any kind of stimulants such as coffee or tea with caffeine (chocolate and some allergy meds). If you are going to exercise, you may want to do it earlier in the evening. If you play intense video games or sports (things that get you worked up) - again, you may want to do that earlier. I'm not saying that you are doing or not doing any of these things but these are a list of the usual culprits that can keep a person from sleeping.

If you didn't get a good night's sleep a 15 minute energy program won't do much to pick you up. A Program such as 14 or 16 may be better - both of those take 25 to 35 minutes. What those programs do is mimic a nap and that usually regenerates a person if they didn't get much sleep. It will regenerate them for a few hours but not likely for the whole day. The energy programs are good to condition the mind to focus on something or improve concentration. For this kind of result, it takes using the machine for a week or two before you may notice results. For this kind of thing, look at it like going to the gym - one workout is a good start but does not make for a six pack.

I'm just guessing that your goal was to get a better night's sleep and the next day, since you didn't get enough sleep, you wanted to feel energized? If so, let's work at getting the good night's sleep first and then if you are still feeling tired or sluggish the next day, let's talk about what may be causing that and what other tools can be helpful.

Everyone is different - they have different bodies, different live circumstances and so the amount of results can vary. Perhaps you could try a few of my suggestions over the next few days and see how it goes. Please feel free to ask any questions because I only touched on a few things and could explain things in more depth if you'd like.

M.
    Marisa Broughton, MCHT, MNLP
    Canadian Distributor for Mindplace
    http://www.ayrmetes.com

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ations-40b.png at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information