Thread: Lethal Procyon + Beleif CD, reprogramming combo

Exclamation Lethal Procyon + Beleif CD, reprogramming combo

I am not in any way associated to this business wise, but when I used it alongside the procyon, it was AMAZING. It worked especially well with 33 - Total Awareness. It was like the equivalent of a one hour healing session.

http://www.learningstrategies.com/UYL/BillHarris

I used the 'Beleif' CD. I had an intuitive feeling for it. It worked amazingly well. It is NLP embedded and plays nicely with left and right ear talk. I think the first half and last half should be used on different days though, because that combined with procyon is a bit intense because it gets the mind working (it has a soft binaral beat in the back ground). Do try it and let me know how you go.

I use 33 in the morning, 38 in the afternoon and 48 at night (for about 40 - 45 minutes each). I feel as though the mind can handle more procyon than it can binaural or isochronic, but I usually play 'Amazon Odysee - Natural Dreams'. Amazon Odysee is amazing alongside 48 and 49.
    Last edited by Andy; 01-16-2010 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Removed link to copyrighted material

Default Re: Lethal Procyon + Beleif CD, reprogramming combo

And I want to add to that, that using a rose quartz necklace (or any other type of crystal you may need) that you cleanse and charge regularly and batch flower essences (that you tap 7 times prior to using - to activate it) also excelerates the healing and re-programming path. The crystals and flower remedies change the bio-electric frequency. Changing the bio-electric frequecy is what enables you to 'attract' or 'pull towards you' your desires. Changing the sub-concsious allows you to act in a way that is in co-ordination with acheiving your desires. So both work hand in hand.

Thread Information